Sunday, March 8, 2009

Medcap










Well today I went and worked in th local clinic. Another day has pasted now of trying to understand just why these people have the tendencies they do. I do not yet understand why people would not want to take care of their children. I had a little girl come in today with her big toe split in half, it was past the cuticle into the flesh just above her toenail. After doing as much as I could I bandaged her toe and sent her on her way. My mind is beginning to wonder, "What is it going to take for these heathens to understand the concept of staying healthy?"








Well on to other news. I have alot of pictures that I am wanting to post and will start doing so very soon! What makes a human being disreagard their own childs health? What makes a person not give a shit about the current way in which they live? I am puzzled, I lay awake at night wondering why these people are they way they are. Any who I hope you enjoy the pictures.














I wanted to take a few minutes to give two shout outs to my brothers who unfortunatley are not at my FOB. I just want you to both you know that you are missed and loved. Take care of yourselves and be safe. Left is "Doc B" and Right is "Princess"

No comments:

Post a Comment